Tamsy Is The Brand You Didn’t Know You Needed…

Tamsy UKHappy Autumn blog family!! I know this is the best season for most of you, but definitely not moi. This summer girl isn’t ready for the cold and darkness, but alas it is here so I will make the best of it as always. By the way, can you believe that we’re two months away till the end of 2022? I feel like this year has flew by in a blink of an eye.

Anyways…lets get to the matter at hand. Those of you who follow me on Instagram know that I’ve been working with the brand, TAMSY. As a curvy woman, I love working with brands that present all body types across the board. So far Tamsy has not disappointed at all. – And I’m not saying this because I work with them. You can trust me to always be honest with y’all concerning brands. If you haven’t heard of this brand, you can check them out. I think Tamsy is based in US as well.

Can we talk about this kaftan, family? Will it be cheesy if I say, this is the most beautiful kaftan I have ever seen or worn? Aside the comfort, the fabric and the style with the cheeky slit, the colours is the main attraction. I couldn’t really fault this at all. Depending on your mood you can dress it up or down like I’ve styled it. There’s also a video on my IG which showcases how you can put an Autumnal spin on it.

Do you like it belted or without?
Tamsy Kaftan

As always, thanks for your visit and I would love to connect with everyone on INSTAGRAMΒ andΒ TWITTER.

Share:

1. October 22, 2022 / 11:26 pm

I like it belted or without depending on the occasion! Looking good mi lady

October 31, 2022 / 9:02 pm

Thank you mi lady and good to hear that. πŸ™‚

2. October 23, 2022 / 12:20 am

A Happy Autumn to you as well!
    I am not ready for cold and darkness either – I always dread the winter… but the weather has been relatively nice here recently, so I am thankful for that!
    I just read your review on Tamsy’s website: “You need this!!…” “…This is what I call the ‘good mood’ dress!”.
    Great review! I love the print, the colours, the blue trim, and the airy design of
    that Tamsy Abstract Maxi Kaftan – it looks beautiful styled both ways, and you look beautiful wearing it!!!

October 31, 2022 / 9:05 pm

Thank youuuuu….. πŸ™‚ I hope you’re doing fine and all is well at your end.
      Glad I am not the only one. Gratitude is a must!
      Ahhh….I appreciate you so much for always supporting me. Thanks very much!
      I’m glad you love the print. Me too! Wonderful.
      Good to hear that. Wishing you a blessed week. πŸ™‚

November 5, 2022 / 6:19 pm

Thank you Jill and good to hear that.

3. Shauna
    November 3, 2022 / 3:21 am

I am HERE for all things kaftan! I love them and wear them all summer long. The colors in yours is gorgeous!

Shauna

November 5, 2022 / 6:19 pm

Yayyyy….good to hear that, Shauna. Same here too. Thanks much for the visit. πŸ™‚

4. November 5, 2022 / 6:25 pm

It’s a beautiful kaftan! I love the colors and design. And it looks fabulous on you! Belted or without – both look good, but it looks dressier with the belt. So it depends on the occasion, I think.

5. February 16, 2023 / 3:42 am

My beautiful Mavis! I keep trying to leave comments, but I keep getting error messages. I am trying again from another computer. Just wanted to drop by and say hi and let you know how much I adore this look! The colors are so beautiful and you look fab in it! I do like it belted too. Hope you’ve been well and are having a great star to 2023, my friend.

January 1, 2024 / 10:06 am

Thank you for letting me know, Lizzy! I haven’t blog in a whole year and my blog defo needs some updating. Good to hear that and appreciated much. I am well by the grace of God. I hope you as well. You mean 2024 right? Ha!! Feels so weird to type that. Lol!! Happy New Year to you my friend and continuous blessings. πŸ™‚

6. April 15, 2023 / 11:26 pm

Fantastic and looks comfy too. Is it cotton? Linen? a blend?