HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG FAMILY…

Hello blog family and happy new year to everyone!

This is the longest I have neglected this blog. I must say, I miss y’all. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday with their loved ones. Last year went by so fast, but we thank God we have safely made it to another year with all the viruses living amongst us. As if coronavirus isn’t enough. Now it has invited its siblings, omicron and delta. At this point it doesn’t look like the world is going to go back to normality (whatever that was or is!).

Speaking of coronavirus, unfortunately it was so rampant at my work place that I ended up catching it too. Sometimes you think something is a joke until you experience it yourself and everything becomes clear. After healing (thank God), I returned to work and ended up with an injured knee after slipping at work. I wasn’t myself  and couldn’t be bothered to blog. -And so this explains my absence from here.

So what is new with you? Any new year goals or resolutions?

This year my only goal is to make consist healthy choices in my life for my overall wellbeing. Oh yeah…and get my damn driving licence that I’ve been putting off since forever. Lol!! If I don’t do it this year, I might as well forget about it. Ha!!

Anywhosss…that is me for today. I’m looking forward to hearing from everyone. Once again, Happy New Year! May God see us through it peacefully and gracefully.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend ahead.

As always, I would love to connect with everyone on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.

Share:

1. January 13, 2022 / 9:14 pm

Hi, Missy! It’s SO good to see a new post from you, my dear friend. I always enjoy catching up with you on your IG, though. 🙂 I am so sorry you had Covid and injured your knee, both of those are terrible. So thankful you’re okay and I love your goal for this year. You are going to rock it, I just know it! 🙂

Wishing you the most amazing rest of your week!

Make Life Marvelous

January 16, 2022 / 8:15 pm

Hi Ashley! Thanks much my dear friend and good to hear that. 🙂 It is lovely we can still connect on instagram.
      I do appreciate ya muchas. Have a blessed week, Beautiful. 🙂

2. January 13, 2022 / 10:56 pm

Welcome back to the blogosphere!
    I am sorry to read that you caught a coronavirus at work and about your knee,
    but very glad that you have been getting better.
    You look fabulous in the outfit photo above!
    I love the combined look of the black knit top and the pretty white skirt!
    I finally did a blog post myself on the 2nd of January, 2022 after having not done any posts at all in 2021.
    Best wishes for success getting your driver’s licence,
    and for a very healthy, successful and happy year 2022!!!

January 16, 2022 / 8:17 pm

It feels nice to be back.
      Thank you so much. Hope you’ve been well yourself.
      Yayyyy….wonderful and heading there to read it.
      Appreciated much and same wishes for you too.

January 16, 2022 / 8:12 pm

Thanks Jennifer and happy new year to you.

January 16, 2022 / 8:11 pm

Thank you, Jelena! Same to you as well. 🙂

January 16, 2022 / 8:13 pm

Thanks much my virtual friend. Good to hear that and will do the same for ya.

3. January 16, 2022 / 6:47 pm

Thank God you’re ok now and i hope your knee is doing much better

January 16, 2022 / 8:11 pm

Thanks much, Kerona! Knee isn’t entirely healed, but very much better thank before. Glory to God.