HAPPY NEW YEAR BLOG FAMILY…

Hello blog family and happy new year to everyone!

This is the longest I have neglected this blog. I must say, I miss y’all. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday with their loved ones. Last year went by so fast, but we thank God we have safely made it to another year with all the viruses living amongst us. As if coronavirus isn’t enough. Now it has invited its siblings, omicron and delta. At this point it doesn’t look like the world is going to go back to normality (whatever that was or is!).

Speaking of coronavirus, unfortunately it was so rampant at my work place that I ended up catching it too. Sometimes you think something is a joke until you experience it yourself and everything becomes clear. After healing (thank God), I returned to work and ended up with an injured knee after slipping at work. I wasn’t myself  and couldn’t be bothered to blog. -And so this explains my absence from here.

So what is new with you? Any new year goals or resolutions?

This year my only goal is to make consist healthy choices in my life for my overall wellbeing. Oh yeah…and get my damn driving licence that I’ve been putting off since forever. Lol!! If I don’t do it this year, I might as well forget about it. Ha!!

Anywhosss…that is me for today. I’m looking forward to hearing from everyone. Once again, Happy New Year! May God see us through it peacefully and gracefully.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend ahead.

As always, I would love to connect with everyone on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.

Share:

1. January 13, 2022 / 9:14 pm

Hi, Missy! It’s SO good to see a new post from you, my dear friend. I always enjoy catching up with you on your IG, though. 🙂 I am so sorry you had Covid and injured your knee, both of those are terrible. So thankful you’re okay and I love your goal for this year. You are going to rock it, I just know it! 🙂

Wishing you the most amazing rest of your week!

Make Life Marvelous

January 16, 2022 / 8:15 pm

Hi Ashley! Thanks much my dear friend and good to hear that. 🙂 It is lovely we can still connect on instagram.
      I do appreciate ya muchas. Have a blessed week, Beautiful. 🙂

2. January 13, 2022 / 10:56 pm

Welcome back to the blogosphere!
    I am sorry to read that you caught a coronavirus at work and about your knee,
    but very glad that you have been getting better.
    You look fabulous in the outfit photo above!
    I love the combined look of the black knit top and the pretty white skirt!
    I finally did a blog post myself on the 2nd of January, 2022 after having not done any posts at all in 2021.
    Best wishes for success getting your driver’s licence,
    and for a very healthy, successful and happy year 2022!!!

January 16, 2022 / 8:17 pm

It feels nice to be back.
      Thank you so much. Hope you’ve been well yourself.
      Yayyyy….wonderful and heading there to read it.
      Appreciated much and same wishes for you too.

January 16, 2022 / 8:12 pm

Thanks Jennifer and happy new year to you.

January 16, 2022 / 8:11 pm

Thank you, Jelena! Same to you as well. 🙂

January 16, 2022 / 8:13 pm

Thanks much my virtual friend. Good to hear that and will do the same for ya.

3. January 16, 2022 / 6:47 pm

Thank God you’re ok now and i hope your knee is doing much better

January 16, 2022 / 8:11 pm

Thanks much, Kerona! Knee isn’t entirely healed, but very much better thank before. Glory to God.

4. Shauna
    January 16, 2022 / 10:14 pm

Sounds like you have good reason to be glad 2021 is done! Here’s to healthy healing in the new year XO

Shauna

5. January 16, 2022 / 11:16 pm

Welcome back! I wish you all the best in 2022. I’m glad you are doing better. I’m not sure what normal is anymore, but I’m taking advantage of it every day.

6. January 17, 2022 / 12:44 pm

Oh wow, I hope you’re ok and that your knee is recovering well. I’m trying to make healthy choices this year too! Good luck with getting your drivers licence, you got this. Also I am loving your outfit xx

Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

7. January 17, 2022 / 5:14 pm

Welcome back to the web, Missy!
    I’m very sorry for what happened to you, but thanx God everything went well and, for what I’ve get, you’re on your way to finlly heal even the knee, isn’t it?
    Such bad moment for you!
    But now it passed (well, almost), so let’s focus on the present and the future!
    Wishing you a wonderful 2022, dear!
    take care!
    XO
    S

8. January 17, 2022 / 6:50 pm

Wishing you good health and continue to stay safe sis. Blessings to you and your family.
    It’s crazy itsn’t it? So much happening in the world amongst viruses.
    FASHION TALES

9. January 17, 2022 / 11:34 pm

Great to see you here Sis. Since I follow you on Instagram, I know that you healed up nicely. Happy 2022 to you & your young man.
    XO

10. January 18, 2022 / 11:42 am

I’m glad to hear you recovered after catching the virus. All the best with your goals and wellbeing for the year!

11. January 19, 2022 / 1:38 am

Oh no that is terrible you had COVID but I am glad you recovered, and the injuring your knee on top of it, how awful. That is stressful when you can’t get around. Your goals sound excellent, I am too stressed right now to think of goals LOL. And I love what you are wearing here! And good luck with your license!

12. January 19, 2022 / 3:03 am

I’m so glad you’re better- and hopefully that knee is healing! COVID is no joke- and it’s definitely done a number on the world. I’m happy to see your shining face around the blogosphere again!

13. January 23, 2022 / 8:06 pm

I hope your knee is better and I’m glad that Corona virus didn’t affect your health.
    I wish you a happy new year as well! 🙂

hugs!
    My blog – Lalabetterdayz

14. January 25, 2022 / 12:50 pm

Happy New Year! So good to see you back! I hope you are feeling better! Wishing you the best in 2022!

Jill – Doused in Pink

15. February 17, 2022 / 2:16 am

Oh, it’s really bad to be infected with the new crown. Fortunately, you have recovered. Remember to take precautions. I wish you safety and health.
    closure wigs

16. March 5, 2022 / 2:13 pm

loving your outfit! i hope your 2022 has been doing well
    I’m wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead

style frontier