WHY I’M DIGGIN THIS BRAND FOR A VALENTINE’S DAY OUTFIT…

As we’re all aware, Valentine’s Day is few days away. A day to show our love ones how much we care/love em. I don’t remember the last time I celebrated val’s day to be honest. That goes to show how lonely I am right? Lol! This year my church is organizing a dinner on the actual 14th Feb. and I’m looking forward to that. Its not a Sunday, so guess who will be strolling in that restaurant looking all sexy and unbothered in their valentine’s day outfit? Meeee….!!

Recently I was introduced to a brand called Hidden Fashion. If you’re a friend to this blog, you already know how excited I get when I discover new brands. I wasn’t too sure and impressed when I checked their website the first time, because everything looked so cheap to me. -but after receiving my order, I’m sold. Classic case of don’t judge a book by its cover. Ha!! This knit dress is everything. The quality is without a doubt good. There was no strings or holes popping out of no where. I was worried about how short it is, but I’m tired of being worried about these things. -So there you’ve it with all the thighs cellulite on display. I’m well pleased. I toned the sexiness down by pairing it with a classic tailored blazer.

Hidden Fashion is a UK brand, but they ship worldwide. For your ultimate sexy Valentine’s day outfit, check them out. Their things are completely affordable as well which we love. Unfortunately this dress isn’t on the site any more which can only mean it’s soldout. Having said that, there are other nice pieces too. I got an animal print ankle boots as well. You’ll be seeing it on the blog very soon.

Waya say? Have you heard of this brand before? Would you wear this on a date night?

Have a lovely weekend ahead, Beauties.Valentine's Day outfit Valentine's Day outfit 2019 *DISCLAIMER: I received this dress for my honest review. All words are mine.*

As always, I would love to connect with everyone on INSTAGRAM and TWITTER.

1. February 7, 2019 / 11:45 pm

Too bad this dress is not on the site. The quality does look good. I love the color too.

2. February 8, 2019 / 5:28 am

That dress is surely date night ready on You. Very sexy Miss.

3. Blery Ily
    February 8, 2019 / 10:47 am

really a beautiful outfit, love the heels

Blery&Ily – thesprintsisters

4. districtofchic1
    February 8, 2019 / 2:11 pm

I love the color combo and those shoes go so well with the dress!

District of Chic

5. February 8, 2019 / 6:15 pm

Yellow is such a beautiful color on you! My husband has to travel for work on V-Day, so boo! That is nice your church is doing a dinner. Ours does something similar to that, but we have yet to attend it. We really need to sometime!

6. alimackin2013
    February 8, 2019 / 6:28 pm

That is awesome you discovered this brand. Your are right that dress does not look cheap. And it is not too short. I like that you paired with a boxy blazer and this color looks great on you. Have a good time at the Valentine’s Day event I will be immersed in Fashion Week.

February 8, 2019 / 7:40 pm

I get that way sometimes too Missy. I look at a website and think it won’t work for me. It’s good you did try them out. Because I’ve had just as many bad quality pieces from the brick and mortar stores, and don’t realize it until after I’ve worn it!!

8. jade
    February 8, 2019 / 8:15 pm

wow that outfit is stunning ! i love this

jadieegosh

9. February 8, 2019 / 8:16 pm

I hope you have a fab time at the dinner! I’m glad you like the dress you got after not being initially impressed with the website. It’s such a gorgeous dress, and looks great on you!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush

February 9, 2019 / 3:56 am

That dress looks great on you. It really is so much fun to discover new brands.

11. February 9, 2019 / 2:58 pm

This dress looks so stunning on you – knit dresses are some of my favourites, they really show off a figure and you have a gorgeous one! I can also relate to judging a book by its cover on the clothing front so, you’re right, it’s definitely worth waiting for it to arrive. x
    Marina Rosie x

12. February 9, 2019 / 8:16 pm

You look fabulous rocking that pretty yellow Hidden Fashion bodycon dress! I love that warm shade of yellow, the black and red stripe accents, and how amazing you look wearing it. The contrasting black blazer and hat look great with the dress. I had never heard of Hidden Fashion before, but love the variety of styles available on their website.

13. Emily
    February 9, 2019 / 8:29 pm

Love that your church is holding a dinner, what a great idea and this is the perfect outfit – so smart but chic at the same time. And you look amazing in yellow!

Musings & More

14. February 10, 2019 / 11:21 am

What a stunning dress on you! Perfect for a Valentine’s dinner, the yellow really pops! 🙂

Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend 🙂 It’s another hot one here!

Away From The Blue

15. February 10, 2019 / 4:40 pm

I like the retro vibe of the dress! Hope you have a great V-Day celebration.

ANOUK

16. February 10, 2019 / 5:05 pm

How cool your church organises a VD dinner! I have to admit that in our generation in Bavaria it is not typical to celebrate VD 🙂 Your look is fantastic dear Missy May!
    xx Rena

17. February 10, 2019 / 5:35 pm

I absolutely adore the retro vibe of this dress! Hope you have a good Valentine’s Day ahead of you!

☼ eena / cabin twenty-four

18. karasclosetblog
    February 10, 2019 / 7:15 pm

You are rocking that dress! I’ve never heard of Hidden Fashion before but it’s good to know that the quality of their items is good. Hope you have a good Valentine’s Day!

x Kara | http://karascloset.net

19. February 11, 2019 / 1:41 am

Love that dress and the color its just stunning!

20. February 11, 2019 / 4:44 am

Thanks for publishing such an informative blog. The best information is sharing on this blog.

21. February 11, 2019 / 10:02 pm

You look great, sis. Don’t shop there regularly but they do have affordable pieces.

22. February 12, 2019 / 12:15 am

Looking like pure stunning SUNSHINE in this gorgeous knit dress beautiful goddess! I love how the colour brightens up winter oh so sassily, and girl you are show-stopping! ♥︎ The heels are paired perfectly with this outfit; the ultimate valentine vibes! So in love! Your hat and bag totally piece the whole style together so gorgeously and your jacket is a gem too! I’ll definitely have to check out Hidden Fashion 🙂 Wishing you the dreamiest February 14th darling girl, the dinner your church is organising sounds lovely. Without a doubt I just know that you’ll be the most stylish stunnah there for SURE!!! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

Sophie | soinspo xo

23. busyandfab
    February 12, 2019 / 4:15 am

I like bodycon dresses and it’s nice to know about this brand. I like the colour of this dress on you. Happy Valentine’s Day!

24. February 12, 2019 / 2:45 pm

So cool when you find a new-to-you brand that doesn’t pack a punch on the ol’ wallet but the quality is aces! Love this dress on you, lady!

25. February 12, 2019 / 3:33 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand but this dress looks amazing on you 🙂
    Greetings from Vienna
    Dorie from http://www.thedorie.com

26. February 18, 2019 / 7:38 pm

You look absolutely amazing in this dress, my beautiful Mavis! This shade of yellow looks gorgeous on you. The dress fits you like a glove too…hugging all your curves just perfectly! 🙂

February 19, 2019 / 7:48 pm