6 AFFORDABLE PIECES TO ADD TO YOUR FALL CLOSET…

I know a lot of you guys love Fall but personally, it only reminds me that my worst nightmare (winter) is around the corner. The atmosphere has began to change a little bit which can only mean that Fall will be showing its face soon. -And of course with that comes a new set of trends to try, revamping your closet to Fall friendly pieces or adding new things. Affordable is the way to go if you like shopping every season or you’re someone who loves to wear things for a short period and then discard them.

Rosegal has been on a roll lately with their clothes, but especially their plus size section and I’m here for it. As a woman with extra meat on the bone, I do appreciate brands that cater for us and do it stylishly. Nothing like getting stylish pieces on budget. I’ve shopped personally from this brand and the quality is quite decent. In celebration of their 5th Anniversary, the brand is generous to offer some discount codes on top of the amazing prices going on.

Use code “RGTina” for 15% off all orders.

Use code “RGTina5th” for 17% 0ff all over 50USD.

Embroidery skirt HERE and ladder sleeve top HEREFallHERE | HERE
HERE | HERE

Are you ready for Fall? What have you purchased for yourself lately?

Thank you for all your contributions on my last post. It was a delight to read your views on Self-care/love. Learnt a lot! Have a blessed week.

July 23, 2018 / 7:31 pm

NO!!!!! i’m definitely not ready for fall. I love the summer when I’m not freezing all the time. But I do love the change of clothes, but I’m okay to wait awhile!!
    On the other hand, I love these selections. Especially that floral top!!

July 24, 2018 / 8:59 pm

Well good to hear that I’m not alone Jodie. Ha!! I hate that cold, but yes to the clothes as well.
      Thanks much 🙂 It is a lovely top.

July 24, 2018 / 9:02 pm

Thanks Didier and good to hear that.

July 24, 2018 / 8:34 pm

That makes the two of us Soph. Ha! Thank you!

2. July 23, 2018 / 11:25 pm

I think I’m prepared for Autumn, one way or another. I do like the trends (those that I remember seeing on the catwalk) so I’m even a bit excited for it. I love your picks! That floral blouse is so pretty!

I’m not sure what Autumn is going to be like this year, sometimes we have a really warm Autumn that feels like Summer and sometimes it’s a proper change of season. I must admit I prefer a warm Autumn that feels like Summer and Winter that feels more like Autumn. I’m not a fan of the cold….;)

July 24, 2018 / 9:10 pm

Good to hear that Ivana. Definitely yes to a warm autumn and an autumn-feel winter. If only wishes were horse. Lol!!
      Thank you very much. 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:35 pm

Good to hear that Heather. Thanks much! 🙂

3. July 24, 2018 / 12:10 am

I really like that last floral off-shoulder top, and the ‘Love’ jumper is adorable. Nice pics, Schwester. Alles liebe von Madison x
    FASHION TALES

July 24, 2018 / 8:36 pm

Good to hear that sis and thank you. Alles Liebe!

4. July 24, 2018 / 12:34 am

Thank God I don’t have to go thru winter anymore. I lived in it for quite a few years and do not miss it. From what I remember, you always rock your winter clothes.

July 24, 2018 / 8:37 pm

Lucky you sis! Ha!! I wouldn’t miss it if I were you too.
      Aw, thanks much!

July 24, 2018 / 8:46 pm

Oh good to hear Kathrine and will be waiting to read it. Thank you 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:33 pm

Couldn’t agree more Katrina. Thank you and good to hear that.

July 24, 2018 / 5:23 am

I also violently dislike winter so fall makes me sad in that sense too. I love the embroidered skirt. I actually have a very similar version

July 24, 2018 / 8:52 pm

Good to hear that I’m not alone Kathrin. Oh that’s wonderful. I’ve order it and can’t wait to rock it.
      Thank you always. 🙂

6. jane
    July 24, 2018 / 7:08 am

Great fall outfits to add on your closet babe.
    The off shoulder one is my fave!

Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

July 24, 2018 / 8:32 pm

Thank you Jane and good to hear that.

July 24, 2018 / 8:45 pm

Ha!! Thank you Francesca! The earlier the better, isn’t it? 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:31 pm

Good to hear that Marina. Thank you 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:31 pm

That makes the two of us Quinn. Thank you 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:31 pm

That makes the two of us Melody. Thanks 🙂

7. July 24, 2018 / 3:13 pm

LOVE these picks!! i have indeed bought a trench coat lately for the next fall. i am so obsessed with it already!
    have a wonderful day!

July 24, 2018 / 8:38 pm

Good to hear that Grace. Awesome! Thank you for sharing and have a good day too. 🙂

8. July 24, 2018 / 5:23 pm

Yes Rosegal has beautiful clothes for plus size women,, I recently purchased the funny plus size T shirt dress. I’m not much of a Summer girl but in between weather where is cool and warm. Great post 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:57 pm

Oh yes! Sounds like a cool tee dress. Not much of a summer girl? Wow first person I’ve heard say that. Ha!!
      Thank you beautiful. 🙂

July 24, 2018 / 8:30 pm

I know right!? Ha!! Thanks Hillory! 🙂

9. July 24, 2018 / 7:21 pm

As usual interesting! Thanks for the post)

July 26, 2018 / 11:00 pm

Likewise Sophie! Ha!! Thank you…

July 26, 2018 / 10:59 pm

Good to hear that Ann and thank you. 🙂

10. July 25, 2018 / 12:38 pm

You are right, dear Missy May, fall is not that far away … therefore your suggestions are highly welcome, thanks for sharing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

11. July 25, 2018 / 3:01 pm

So many gorgeous pieces beautiful babe, I can see you rocking these oh so stylishly! I can totally relate on winter being your worst nightmare, I absolutely hate it and fall can definitely serve a nasty reminder that its looming. These pieces are really gorgeous and I love that they bloom bright light into the colder months, the jazzy prints and patterns of both tops are just too cute 🙂 I love the floral print on the skirt too, total and utter flower power paradise! I don’t usually purchase a lot for fall/winter, but I bought a metallic silver coat last year that I love and wore non-stop last season, definitely looking forward to wearing it again later this year! <3

Sophie | soinspo xo

July 26, 2018 / 11:14 pm

Thank you babe and good to hear that. Nice to hear that I’m not alone. Wonderful! Appreciate ya beautiful. 🙂

12. July 25, 2018 / 6:29 pm

I am digging these pieces, lady- especially that super cute LOVE sweatshirt!

July 26, 2018 / 10:58 pm

Good to hear Ashley. Thank you 🙂

13. July 26, 2018 / 12:56 pm

Nooooo, I’m not yet ready for fall! If it were up to me, I want to have summer last forever. I love the greater length of daylight, the fact that I can leave the house without a jacket or a cardigan, how happy people are when they see the sun shining. These are some great picks and affordable too!

Vivian x

July 26, 2018 / 11:04 pm

Oh Vivian, you and I both, but unfortunately it isn’t up to us. Ha!!
      Good to hear that and thank you. 🙂

14. July 26, 2018 / 5:08 pm

Hello Miss
    Rosegal has great stuff in plus size models.
    But I dont want to think i winter yet. I loved the skirt.
    Xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

July 26, 2018 / 10:57 pm

They sure do and that makes the two of us. Ha!! Thank you! 🙂

15. July 27, 2018 / 7:49 am

Some great picks – I really love the grey strappy/sleeve top! I can’t bear to think about fall quite yet though, still living in summer and hoping it will last as long as possible!

Heather xoxo

July 28, 2018 / 12:42 am

Oh Heather, you and I both. If only wishes were horses huh? Well lets enjoy it while it lasts.
      Thanks for joining in. 🙂

16. July 27, 2018 / 8:54 am

The pieces are so amazing and perfect for summer.
    Thank youf ro sharing your favorites.

take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

July 28, 2018 / 12:40 am

Couldn’t agree more beautiful Amely. Thank you for visiting.

17. July 27, 2018 / 7:58 pm

In love with that ‘Love’ sweatshirt (haha). I am SUCH a habitual comfy dresser, but I also try to branch out with the new seasons. Clearly I’m not so great with it since last year one of my students said “You wear the same thing all the time!” Haha whoops, called out! My go to in the fall is big comfy sweaters, scarves, and high boot or ankle booties. Can’t go wrong with that!

Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

July 28, 2018 / 12:43 am

Haha….these kids though!! I wear the same clothes in rotation to work all year out. I’m a comfy dresser too.
      Thank you Susie for passing through.

18. Katie
    July 27, 2018 / 9:33 pm

I’m definitely not ready for fall!

the-fight-for-a-dream.blogspot.com

19. July 28, 2018 / 2:58 am

I love it when there are affordable clothes! Clothes don’t need to cost a fortune to look good and feel good. Love all of these clothing pieces. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

July 29, 2018 / 5:23 pm

Good to hear that and couldn’t agree more. Thanks for visiting Nancy dear. 🙂

20. July 28, 2018 / 7:27 am

Fortunatelly here where I live summer is still here with us and I am not yet worried about winter, brr. I really like the white shirt with flowers and a belt – it looks really cute and I think might look very flattering on me (as I also have a little bit more meat on my bones, as you put it).
    Dorota

July 29, 2018 / 5:37 pm

How lucky for you then. Enjoy it while it last Dorota. Ha!!
      Good to hear that. Love to hear from my curvy ladies. Do check it out.
      Thanks much 🙂

July 29, 2018 / 5:20 pm

Good to hear Amy and couldn’t agree with you more. Thanks much and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

21. July 28, 2018 / 11:22 pm

Absolutely loved your selection here!! Rosegal has a very decent quality as you said and it’s great that they also offer chic and stylish plus-size pieces as well! 🙂

Have a lovely weekend!

Andrea.

Seize your Style

July 29, 2018 / 5:25 pm

Good to hear Andrea and they sure do indeed. I know right! 🙂
      Thanks much and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

July 29, 2018 / 5:19 pm

I know right Dominique! I’m looking for the clothes, but not the cold and darkness. Ha!!
      Thanks beauty! 🙂

22. July 29, 2018 / 5:09 am

I haven’t visited Rosegal lately, glad you featured them on your blog so I get a taste of what they offer! I actually love Fall probably because it’s so hot in Los Angeles. I would definitely sport that LOVE sweater. Hopefully you still have many more sunny days ahead!

xoxo,
    Tania

July 29, 2018 / 5:32 pm

Good to hear that sis. This is what blogging is all about isn’t it? Ha! I wish I was in LA.
      Hope so! Thank you sis for passing by. 🙂

23. July 29, 2018 / 7:31 am

I love (ha!) that love jumper, what a simple but beautiful design! It’s a shame it won’t be winter here for much longer!

Hope you are having a nice weekend! 🙂 It’s a busy one here, lots of rushing around, but also some family time which is nice 🙂

Away From The Blue Blog

July 29, 2018 / 5:27 pm

That makes the two of us. Such a shame? Oh no girl enjoy the weather. Winter is not good! Lol!!
      The weekend has been okay. Family time is always nice.

24. hasenbabi
    July 29, 2018 / 9:59 am

Dear Missy!
    This post just made me realize that fall is around the corner and I have to say that fall is my favourite season because I love to wear boots.
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful yet affordable pieces, I really love the wrap flower blouse, it looks SO cute and beautiful!
    x Eva http://nicovabeauty.com

July 29, 2018 / 5:29 pm

Dear Eva,
      Well I suppose unlike some of us, you’re happy Fall is almost here then. While I love to play dressup, I hate the depressed weather.
      Thanks much for visiting and good to hear that. 🙂

July 29, 2018 / 5:17 pm

Thanks Gemma and the weekend has been okay. Hope yours too. 🙂

25. July 29, 2018 / 7:34 pm

Sounds really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

26. July 29, 2018 / 7:35 pm

Sounds really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

27. Gabrielle
    July 29, 2018 / 11:26 pm

The embroidered mini skirt is such a cute piece to have in a summer wardrobe and I love the multi-strap design on the grey t-shirt 🙂

aglassofice.com x

July 29, 2018 / 11:56 pm

Couldn’t agree more Gabrielle and good to hear that. Thanks much! 🙂

28. July 31, 2018 / 4:13 am

You always pick the right pieces, sis. Nice selection.

August 2, 2018 / 5:51 pm

Indeed! Thanks Kizzy doll!

29. Panty Buns
    August 6, 2018 / 1:10 am

All six of these outfit pieces look attractive. I especially like the Rosegal belted floral surplice blouse and the Rosegal studded black denim floral embroidery appliqué raw hem skirt – I’m sure they would look wonderful being worn together.
    I’m not a big fan of summer’s scorching heat, but I also dread the cold of winter. Why do Spring and Fall have to be so short?
    P.S.: After over 10 months, I finally got around to doing a new post:

August 6, 2018 / 1:29 pm

Couldn’t agree more and good to hear that. They sure would!
      I’m a summer girl, but yeah definitely wished Spring and Fall wouldn’t be this short.
      Thanks much and will visit the blog asap. Welcome back!

30. August 6, 2018 / 6:05 pm

I can’t wait for fall, my beautiful Mavis! It’s my favorite time of year. 🙂 I have already began buying some new pieces for fall that I can’t wait to share on the blog. One of the trends I continue to love is that over the shoulder or sexy shoulder look (as in the grey top you posted at top)! I am also loving bell sleeves and/or cascading sleeves on sweaters. Enjoy what’s left of summer, my friend! 🙂

August 9, 2018 / 12:44 pm

I don’t mind Fall, but no no to winter. Ha!! Good to hear that and can’t wait to see them.
      Thanks ever so much. Enjoying away! Ha!! 🙂